Sometimes I just feel the need to start the day with something special… Here’s what I do to lift up my mood and begin the day (especially Mondays) in a sweet way..!
MY BREAKFAST COOKIES
I took this recipe from a famous cooking tv show. Thank you, Benedetta Parodi!
- 200 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250 g white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 60 g cornflakes
- 60 g oatmeal
- 250 g chocolate drops
HOW TO PROCEED:
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar, add the eggs and beat everything together.
- Add the flour and the chocolate drops and mix everything together with a wooden spoon.
- Aside, grind the cornflakes and the oatmeal and add to the mixture.
- Add the baking soda, the salt and the baking powder and mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Create tablespoon-size balls of dough and let them drop on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180° C for 10 minutes in a pre-heated oven.
Have a wonderful breakfast! As I like to say, it’s the most important meal of the day… Enjoy!